Friday 2 December 2011

The Basement and Garden

Hello Everyone,

Today I will be sharing with you the basement. The basement is not a kit. I have made it myself and designed it well copied one of  the Dolls House Emporium's. I couldn't buy a kit for this as the house itself was handmade and I couldn't find a basement with the right measurements to fit the dolls house. So I guess this is it and I was really happy with it's outcome.

The basement and front garden
The front garden has a small fountain on the left hand side and some garden furniture on the other side. Then I decorated them with pots and flowers. I have covered the stair with marble adhesive paper.

The basement has three large rooms which are the music room, the scullery and a small guest room. 

Well I guess this is it. I will posting each room of the basement very soon.

Take Care

Rebecca xxx
The fountain in front garden
The Garden furniture
The three room in the basement
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca, I have just started following your blog and am amazed that you made this house and the furniture yourself, well done you. Looking forward to seeing more of your projects.

    ReplyDelete