Thursday 22 December 2011

Christmas Spirit at 'Chestnuts'

Hi folks,

First of all I want to welcome the new followers of this blog and I want to thank you all for following and for your kind comments. It's very encouraging.

Today, I will be sharing with you some Christmas Spirit at  'Chestnuts'. I love decorating this particular room for Christmas.

Here are some pictures of my Christmas scene. It's all set up for the Christmas Dinner.




After Christmas I will be sharing with you my second dolls house 'Sea Shells'. So I guess that's all folks for today.




3 comments:

  1. It looks very festive.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rebecca,
    that´s a very pretty christmas scene you created with many lovely details...I esp. like the blonde doll in her pretty white/gold dress. Where did you get her ?
    Have a very merry christmas with your family and your new Butterfly cottage (!) too.
    xx Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane and Claudia. Thank you for your lovely comments.

    The blonde doll actually is dressed in lilac dress. The doll was purchased from DHE which unfortunately was discontinued.

    ReplyDelete