Monday 2 January 2012

Sea Shells - My 2nd Dolls House

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a wonderful time enjoying the festive season!  I want to thank you all for your wonderful comments. I'm so glad that the cake tutorial was useful.  I also wanted to welcome the new followers of my blog.

Today I will be sharing with you my second dolls house. This is a Dolls House Emporium kit which was out for sale between the year 2000 and 2001 which was called 'The Summer House' It was my first dolls house kit that I built and I really enjoyed building it.

It is only a two room house with a a front porch and balcony. I hope you like it.

I wish you all the best for the New Year 2012.

Keep tuned as I will be sharing more of my projects.

Hugs,

Rebecca xxx

Sea Shells







4 comments:

  1. I wasn´t a DHE customer back then so I missed this little property. You´ve done a really good job with a pretty colour scheme and the veranda looks so cosy. A happy 2012 and talk to you on the forum
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty little house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute house and I love the colours you have chosen especially the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty house. I wish DHE still produced it.

    ReplyDelete