Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Room Box Display

Hello my dear friends,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. One of my favorite days where I get to spend it with my family and parents, opening a few presents and watching my children excited for Santa's arrival.

Today I will be sharing with you this year's Christmas project that I did in the last couple of weeks. It is just a simple room box which I had stashed and never used. I had some Christmas miniatures which came for free with miniature purchases. So it was a good idea to turn them in to a Christmas display.

My stash
 Firstly I started by wall papering the walls and carpeting the floor. I added a false door and a false window which gave the room box more dept and a look of a homey room. The Scene behind the window is a picture of my own Santa's Work Shop. I have also made some nice matching curtains. 

After wall papering, the fun begun by adding the pieces and decorations. In this room box you can see Santa relaxing after his big day of delivering the presents and spending his Christmas with Mrs. Claus.

Christmas Room Box





I hope you have enjoyed this small Christmas Project. 

Keep tuned for more. In the mean time I wish you and your loved ones a  very Merry Christmas.


Take Care and See you soon.

Hugs,

Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda. Wishing you all the best to you and your loved ones xxx

      Delete
  2. It's wonderful and charming like all of your fantastic work! Merry Christmas sweetheart x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear Erin. Wishing you all the Best of health xxxx

      Delete