Monday 19 January 2015

My Miniature World miniatures!

Hello lovely people,

I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was just like always. Just a quick pop in to let you know that I haven't forgotten you and I am sure that you are looking forward to see what I have been up to. I have been really really busy I guess like always.

I wanted to welcome a new follower of my blog. Welcome Happy in Florida!

I have been very busy with my new project the little chapel and it is taking longer than I wish, but it is looking really great and I will be updating you very soon. I have managed to find some supplies for the church in Malta. It is so surprising that here in Malta dolls housing is such a taboo. You find absolutely nothing but when it comes to religious Catholic miniatures it is the total opposite. I am also waiting for some supplies that I ordered so I can continue with the project. I just can't wait to receive them.

I wanted to thank all the face book fans for liking My Miniature World Face Book Page. Last weekend we have reach over 540 likes. In one week we had over 118 likes. Thank you so much everyone. I really appreciate it and it means so much to me.

A few months ago I was approached from The Dolls House Magazine to feature one of my miniatures in one of their issues. Obviously I gave them my blessing but as I never heard from them again I forgot all about it and took it for granted that they where not interested. Just a couple of days ago I was flipping through an old dolls house magazine and I actually spotted one of miniatures that I sell at My Miniature World Shop at etsy. It is the lovely hand painted cuckoo clock that my darling artistic father paints. I know I am a bit late showing it to you as it last November's Issue but I just got to know about it.




I am so proud when I see one of my own miniatures in print especially the ones that my father paints. I never knew that the miniature shop would pick up so much and I want to thank all our clients for making this possible.

Here are some lovely items that are available at My Miniature World shop. 













I am always adding new items to the shop like ceramics and now even boutique miniatures.











My Miniature World Downloadable Books have been quite a success and last week a new book has been released called 'The Pirate's Code'. This book is also available in kit form. In a couple of weeks I will be releasing my next miniature book which hopefully will be a new set and that clients will enjoy.


So this is all for now folks. Next time we will meet I will be sharing with you some more progress of the little chapel. I just can't wait to show it all to you. So make sure to keep tuned.

Take care and see you real soon.

Hugs

Rebecca xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment